The Logis Saint Aubin welcomes you in this exceptional site in the middle of the famous Savennières wine appellation in the Loire Valley. At only 600 m from the river Loire, Epiré is a small village located between the cities of Bouchemaine and Savennières. Not far from the great city of Angers (20 mn drive), you are also close to other chateaux like Serrant or Brissac, and at one hour drive from the big city of Nantes.
The « gîte » (guest house) of the Logis Saint Aubin offers accommodation for 6 adults (+ 2 kids) with a private small garden in the yard
Ranked 3 stars, the gîte (100 m²), with 2 bedrooms, a spacious combined dining and living-room space, a large kitchen and 2 small bathrooms, is furnished and well fitted.
- Ground: bedroom with a large bed (180×200) or 2 twin beds; small bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Upstairs: bedroom with large bed (180×200) or 2 twin beds + 2 spare beds for kids; small bathroom under the roof with a tiny bathtub and sink, toilet
- Living-room: sofa-bed (140×190)
- Household linen and beds maked
- Bred and croissants offered the 1st morning of your stay.
Pets are not allowed, sorry…
You can park your car on the places of the village, next to the gîte.
This accommodation is ranked for is great situation in Epiré-Savennières! With 5 stars under 5 on Google.fr, 5/5 on TripAdvisor, and 9,5/10 on Booking.com
Fares : between 500 and 600 euros a week